Advertise with Us
The Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau offers many different ways to advertise and promote your business or event/function. Below is a sampling of some of the tools that we currently have available through our negotiations with various vendors. These are very competitively priced because we are able to leverage group rates.
- BILLBOARDS – Our most popular tool is the Chamber & CVB Billboard program. We currently have ten full sized billboards along I-75, I-69 & US-23 expressways. The commitment is a full year and invoicing can be done on a monthly basis. Due to the demand from our members we are negotiating for addition signs. If this is something that you may be interested in, please contact our office for availability and rates.
- TELEVISION – This is a new program that the Chamber is working on to create Birch Run commercial television spots the feature members and placing these spots in target markets. Some of the markets that have been researched are Lansing, Grand Rapids, Traverse City, Toledo, Ft. Wayne, Port Huron/Sarnia, Toronto, Hamilton, London and the Sault Ste Marie area. These advertisements will typically for two weeks per months to maximize impact in the targeted areas.
- THE BIG CARD – A direct mail piece that will not get lost in the pile of mail. This pull color card measures 12” x 15” and is US Post Office approved. There are 11 (3”x 5”) spots available on each side. Chamber members will receive a 11% savings. This card reaches approximately 5000 homes in the Birch Run and Burt areas.
- BIRCH RUN HERALD – The chamber can negotiate aggressive pricing for inserts in the Birch Run / Bridgeport and Mt. Morris / Clio Herald Community newspapers. Total circulation of approximately 3500 delivery customers plus newsstand.
- WEBSITE – We offer website banner ads for 6 month and full year opportunities. These ads are on every page of our website and they also rotate while on a page. Contact the chamber office for rates.
- NEWSLETTER – The Chamber newsletter is emailed out every Monday morning to a distribution list of nearly 800 addressees. That is 52 weeks of being on someone’s computer or Smartphone with you advertisement each and every week. Contact the chamber office for rates.
- BENEFIT CARD – The Birch Run Benefit Card is offered to anyone FREE of charge. There are currently 1500 cards in circulation. That means that we have 1500 customer addresses and email addresses to promote our members. Those members that have chosen to take advantage of this FREE marketing service are able to highlight a sale, special or unique service to the public on a weekly, monthly or annual basis. Did I say FREE? Yes, this is a totally FREE service for our membership. For details on how to take advantage of this FREE service, contact the chamber office.
- SPONSORSHIP – The Chamber of Commerce & CVB hosts events throughout the year in which we are always looking for sponsors. These events allow the opportunity for a business to advertise and promote not only the event but themselves. Every event that your chamber puts on has this opportunity available. Please feel free to contact the chamber office to see which of our events are best your business.